The only thing I have to fight back with is the truth, so here it is:
1. I have never harmed your mom in my life and I never will.
2. I have never harmed any of you and I never will.
3. I started planning for your lives and our relationships before any of you were even born.
4. I built the home you are in with my bare hands and I paid it off.
5. Shortly after your mom filed for divorce, she called "911" and lied to have me arrested.
6. Your mom, her attorney, and the CFI, lied about everything in court.
7. The judges fixed the divorce against me and took everything I had away from me.
8. I was falsely arrested 4 times, impoverished, and run out of Colorado by the judges.
9. I did not abandon you; I moved away to protect myself.
10. I do not owe your mom child support and I am not a "deadbeat dad".
11. I love each of you with all my heart and miss you very much.
12. I work full-time for our family, but not for money right now.
13. I pray that I am back in your lives real soon.
QUESTION OF THE DAY: If it's true that I worked over 80 hours per week for 25 years, built homes for our family including the home you're in, and scrimped and saved and paid-off everything we had, why would I throw it all away and "abandon" you?